Humanoid, Orc (0 RP)
Medium (0 RP)
Normal (0 RP)
Ability Scores Modifier:
Standard, +2 Str +2 Wis -2 Int (0 RP)
Standard (0 RP)
Ferocity (4 RP)
Weapon Familiarity (2 RP)
Darkvision 60 ft (2 RP)
Skill Bonus, Intimidate (2 RP)
Light Blindness (-1 RP)
- Marches Orcs/Half-Orcs (Red)
- Savage Orcs (Purple): Also known as the Droaamite. Less influenced by the mixed human-orc culture as well as more primitive.
- Byeshkian Orcs (Orange): Similar to the Marches Orc in most respects, however the different environment has produced a culture that is nonetheless distinct.
- Eldeen Orcs (Green): The most civilized and spiritual of the orcs, with a strong amount of Shifter blood.
- Ghaash’kala Orcs (Teal): The infamous Ghost Guardians who worship Kalok Shash, the ‘Binding Flame’.
- Jhorash’Tal (Brown): The highly savage, bloodthirsty mountain-orcs of the Mror Holds who constantly wage war on the Dwarves.